Saturday, September 5, 2015

Master Sha's Tao Source Calligraphy
Tao Chang

Tao Source Calligraphy Tao Chang in Honolulu

I am inviting all souls to come to Honolulu, Hawaii to experience Master Sha’s Tao Source Calligraphy Tao Chang field. The frequency is out of this world. It is fully booked from 9 am to 9 pm. Many wonderful stories
came out of it. Come and make your dreams come true.

For any spiritual practitioner of any practice. I invite you to come experience this most amazing gathering of spiritual energy, for healing, rejuvenation and longevity.

Master Sha teaches: “If you want to know if a pear is sweet, taste it.” Come to Honolulu, Hawaii to experience it.


with greatest love and gratitude,
henderson

4 comments:

  1. wow it looks amazing! I can feel and see the power from the picture. Thank you so much for sharing Master Henderson, my soul hears to calling to come to Hawaii! I am so grateful for attending the amazing events Master Sha has had via webcast and the virtual Tao Chang field, in person would be amazing x10000! lylyly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, I totally agree! the field of energy and frequency just by looking at the calligraphies is powerful. I look forward to joining as many events via webcast as possible unless my own miracle happens and I can travel to Hawaii to be with you all :) Thank you, Master Henderson for the calling <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, Master Henderson! Looking forward to be able to go in Hawai'i. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be in the calligraphy room, full of loving energy within. Please send financial blessing Master Henderson for me to be able to join. Love you Thank you.

    ReplyDelete