Sunday, March 9, 2014

If you want to know if a pear is sweet, taste it. ~ Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha

Recently i stumbled upon the experiment of Dr. Masaru Emoto in Youtube on the impact of thought and intention on an object.

Masaru Emoto's Rice Experiment:

Message and intention on rice for a month

These are the others who tried the experiment with the thought and intention properly projected:


If you want to know if soul healing works, try it.

Now i want you to think for a moment… do you have any pain in your body? Do you have any discomfort in life that you would like to resolve? 

Please watch this video everyday for a month. Log your start date, state your problem and condition that needs healing. You can watch it more than once a day.

Now make your request (invocation):

Dear Master Sha,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you.

Please heal my _________ (organ, system, part of the body, or health condition, such as: heart, circulation system, knee, or arthritis).
I am very grateful.
Thank you.



Please also place your request on our Chanting Channel: TV.DrSha.com. People all around the are chanting 24/7 to bless and offer healing for each request. Many soul healing miracles have already happened.

I love you all and wish you will create your soul healing miracles as fast as possible!


Please report your soul healing miracle story back to me or to the Gratitude Basket in the Chanting Channel and also on the Miracle Stories tab.

with love and gratitude,
henderson ong

6 comments:

  1. Dear Master Henderson, wow! Thank you for this wonderful and enlightening post. I really enjoyed watching the videos, and others who tried it too with similar results. It really highlights the power of messages-spoken and through thought. I hope many people will see this post and the experiment by Dr Emoto and learn the power of positive thoughts, speak, and actions and integrate it into their lives. ty ty ty ly ly ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this headline came to me from my heavens team... and i was thinking and thinking on how to write it... i am very grateful that i came across this video of Dr. Emoto and it help me write the topic. <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your Unconditional Service Master Henderson! Thank you for your very interesting posts! I think I will show my daughter and maybe also have her try this experiment although hesitant to put the h word. We actually really do love our rice! TYTYTY! LYLYLY! Aloha, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be wonderful, please share with me and everyone the result of the experience that you conclude with. it will be wonderful.

      right now, i always sing to my water before i drink it. i sing Ai.

      Ai ya, ai ya, ai ya hei, ai ya you, ai ya you hei, ai ya you.... <3

      Delete
  3. Hello Master Henderson, been watching the videos and have started my own experience of healing and transforming one system. I have chosen digestive system, as interestingly, as of late the only thing I enjoy eating is Rice, (with Birdseye chilli and soya sauce) even as young child, mum would as me what I want for dinner and I would say plain rice please. This would frustrate her and she would dress it with something I couldn't stomach, so it gave me pain. Or she just wound give it to me at all. Anyway, things change and thanks to your wonderful sharing, our Beloved Master Sha and present technology I now have opportunity to transform this condition for myself. TYTYTY LYLYLY CBD'S CBD'S CBD'S. I Will keep you posted. ������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Master Henderson for this wonderful blog. I was very fascinated with Dr. Emoto's studies. I think this will be a wonderful experiment to do with my children, to allow them to visibly "see" what happens when we think and say positive things vs negative things. LY LY LY CB CB CB

    ReplyDelete